Join my Radical Self Care Challenge! Why? Because it is time. Because this is one of the most valuable tools to success. Because we go in and out of needing more self care in our lifetime — sometimes we are great at it, and other times we are terrible at it. Sometimes life throws us curve balls that knock us off our center and we need help to get back to the place of radical self care.
You see, this is my truth, where I am right now: usually I am amazing at taking care of me, but life has recently thrown me a curve ball that de-railed me when to comes to my own self care. I’m ready to get back on track, and it is time to take my self care to a level higher than it has ever been: radical self-care.
I am inviting you to join me in this challenge.
I promise you this: It will be rigorous. It will be fun. You will laugh. You will cry. You will be loved through the process. And in the end — if you fully participate — you will have created your best self care routine of your life!
with love and determination,
What outcomes to expect?
- A fresh sense of natural rhythm in life
- To be taking care of yourself like never before by your own design
- A supportive community of like-minded powerful women to “do life” with
- A more powerful and assertive you
- To be creating a life of truly extraordinary experiences
- A more authentic you
What do you need to do?
- Make (and live) a 90-day commitment to your radical self care.
- Participate in 1 call per week (Mondays @ 12:30 PST) for 12 weeks. Teleclasses will be led by Lorin who will share, inspire and lead the challenge — while joining you in the blood,sweat and tears all along the way.
- Be active in our private Facebook group so you can lean on and be a support to the group as well as get to know the fabulous women that you are taking the challenge with – other big fish that you are swimming with.
- Make a commitment to take care of you like never before.
What will we cover during the 12 weeks?
- Vision and Goals: We will develop a vision and goals for our own radical self-care.
- Dealing with “nice”: We will discuss how ‘nice’ is getting in the way of our radical self-care plan, and how to dump ‘nice’ for the sake of wild success.
- The Abundance Switch: We will see that abundance and deprivation cannot co-exist inside of us, and how to flip that switch to abundance when it comes to self care.
- The Service –Self Care Balance: We all know the old adage that we need to put on our own oxygen mask before we put on our child’s… but really do we do this? And how can we do this each day and have it be a fine graceful balance between serving and taking care of ourselves.
- Saying No: We will learn to say No with grace, honesty and honor (and advice from my attorney!)
- Finding Your Rhythm: We will find your rhythm of self-care again. Rhythm is healing, therapeutic, and everywhere. Where is yours??
- Increasing Commitment, Decreasing Attachment: How to honor our self and our self care while being unattached yet committed… and we will learn the vital difference between the two. So often, we are so committed to the outcome we miss the other attractive opportunities along the way.
- Environment of Self Care: Space matters when it comes to self-care. Why? You’ll find out the power of your space and how it serves or hinders your self-care.
- Know Thyself: Who are we taking care of anyway? A butterfly or a tiger? Do we even know? How can we take great care of it if we do not know? Let’s find out!
- Mind, Body, and Energy health: It all matters! Take inventory. How will we turn up the care in all 3 without it taking TIME?
- Healthy Interactions with High Conflict People: THEY MAKE ME STRESSED!! Taking charge, no more emotions that age us!
- Passion, Purpose, and Values: As my daughter recently told her teacher, ‘Wake up and smell the coffee’ of your life! Get in touch with your Passion, Purpose and Values for the only way to live deeply.
- Keep on Keeping On: Oh the mountain you’ve climbed! What is possible when it comes to your self care from here! You’ll be amazed!
Radical Self Care needs Extreme Accountability. Although optional, we highly recommend our private 1-1 coaching for this challenge. Remember — a buddy is NOT a Coach! Add coaching for just $350/month for 2 (30 minute) private 1-1 telephone coaching sessions each month with a Big Fish Coach - Nancy Duncan or Amy Cotter.
Who should join this challenge?
- Any woman who knows that she is ready for a more quality life.
- Any woman who has been struggling to change something in her life.
- Any woman ready for MORE from life itself.
- Any woman with the sense that she is not living fully and wants to.
- Any woman that wants to be healthier.
- Any woman in the land of unknown who wants to take charge of her life again.
- Any woman realizing that her relationships are changing and she is looking for community – real community of like-minded souls.
Why take this challenge with Lorin?
Lorin has been studying health and wellness for over 25 years, and has a Master’s in Health Administration with a focus on Health Education — added to her Bachelor’s in Biology and Psychology. She has been inspiring women from coast to coast around success for more than a decade and is committed to raising her own bar as well as yours in the next decade.
Lorin and her daughter have been gluten free for over 2 years. She is an avid runner and Pilates girl who loves the outdoors and keeping workouts simple… and is getting back into consistent meditation.
Lorin is a mom of a precious 6 year old and believes that our kids need us to be in the place of radical self-care, because we take better care of them when we are taking better care of ourselves.
This is Lorin’s first ever Radical Self Care Challenge — we are kicking off on April 2, 2012. Will you join me on this first Radical Self Care Challenge for Women?
YES! HOLD MY SPOT! I AM COMMITTED TO MY RADICAL SELF CARE!